About the Challenge
The STWIN Challenge brings together developers, tech-entrepreneurs, and innovative SMEs from around the world to design Industry 4.0 applications, such as condition monitoring and predictive maintenance. Submit your solution to the STWIN CHALLENGE and take advantage of ST’s and company partners’ expertise to move forward with your design. Combined with the Machine Learning Core and STM32Cube.AI ecosystem, the STWIN kit (SensorTile Wireless Industrial Node) will allow you to add advanced Machine Learning capabilities to your design.
The submission phase closes on 22 September 2021.
- Overall prizes worth 50,000$
- Significant business development support from international tech experts: finding the right components, go-to-market strategy, commercial launch, and more.
- Speaking slots on the main stage of the Hanover Fair in 2022 and other tech events and online gatherings.
- Free marketing packages and extensive media coverage at a global level.
- Promotion in the Hall of Fame of the Innovation World Cup Series.
For registrations visit https://www.innovationworldcup.com/categories/stwin-challenge/.