Avalue Technology Inc. is unveiling EMX-TGLP, based on Intel 11th Generation Core™ and Celeron BGA Processors.
EMX-TGLP, a Mini ITX board with 11th Gen Intel Core i3/i5/i7 and Celeron BGA Processor, it is a Quad Gigabit LAN and firstly introduced Quad display industrial motherboard suitable application for Network devices, NAS Server, Media Center, Industrial control systems and other embedded applications.
EMX-TGLP main features:
- Intel® 11th Gen. Core™ i7/ i5/ i3 and Celeron® BGA Processors (Max. TDP at 12~28W)
- Two 260-pin DDR4 3200MHz SO-DIMM Socket, Supports Up to 64GB Max
- 2 x DP++, 2 x DP, 1 x DP++, 1 x dual-channel LVDS, 1 x eDP (Maximum: 6 for quadruple independent displays)
- 1 x Intel® i225IT, 1 x Intel® i219LM, 2 x Intel® i210IT Gigabit Ethernet
- 3 x USB 3.1 Gen2, 1 x USB3.1 Gen1 at I/O
- 4 x USB 2.0 by pin header
- 4 x RS-232, 2 x RS-232/422/485, 16-bit GPIO
- 2 X SATAIII, 1 x SATA Power
- 1 x M.2 Key B with SIM card slot, 1 x M.2 Key E
- Onboard NuvoTon NPCT754AABYX TPM2.0
- DC in 12~24V
For more information of full range of the Mini ITX motherboard, please visit our website at www.avalue.com.tw, or contact with [email protected] for more details.