e-con Systems launches RouteCAM_CU20, an HDR GigE ultra-low light camera with network synchronization capability.
RouteCAM_CU20 is the first product launched in the RouteCAM series – a portfolio of best-in-class GigE cameras from e-con Systems. RouteCAM_CU20 is an OEM HDR camera based on the Sony STARVIS IMX462 sensor that comes with excellent low light and NIR (Near InfraRed) performance. The camera can be easily integrated with all image processing platforms including X86 processors and ARM processors. The GigE interface of this camera ensures reliable transfer of data up to a distance of 100m. This is also a PoE camera that offers the ability to transmit power as well as data over a single GigE interface. Also, it comes with the ONVIF protocol support which allows to the integration of this camera with any ONVIF-based system easily.
“e-con Systems being a pioneer of GMSL, MIPI and USB cameras has now forayed into Gigabit Ethernet cameras with the new “RouteCAM series”. We see a high demand for OEM cameras with a reliable connection, and long-distance support and at the same time, customers want to use the existing infrastructure to lower their product development costs. To address these needs, we have now launched RouteCAM_CU20, a full HD, HDR camera based on the Sony STARVIS sensor. With these features, we aim to serve various markets with applications such as Autonomous Mobile Robots, Smart Farming, Patient monitoring, Smart traffic & parking lot management, Autonomous shopping and Telepresence robots.”, said RanjithKumar, BU Head- Retail at e-con Systems™.
Key features of RouteCAM_CU20
- Network synchronization – To provide synchronized multi-camera streaming
- Customization – Can be customized including optics, form factor, etc. to meet customers’ unique requirements
- Sony STARVIS IMX462 – HDR, NIR and ultra-low light capabilities
- PoE – Ensure power supply for the camera through the data cable itself
- GigE interface – Ensures reliable connection to transfer video data up to a distance of 100m
- H.264/H.265 encoding – Ensures high-quality video transmission with minimal bandwidth
- ONVIF protocol support – Allows integrating this camera with any ONVIF-based system easily