It also provides necessary immunity to a system against electrical noise interferences and differential ground
Sparr Electronics, a company involved in the design, development and manufacturing of electronics and communications products presents the RS485/422 isolator/repeater that provides complete isolation between communication devices so that they are protected against any inadvertent damage due to electrical disturbances. The ISO 485/422 also provides necessary immunity to a system against electrical noise interferences and differential ground. The product can also be used for extending the operational distance by acting as a serial repeater / amplifier.
The converter is populated with surface mount components for good reliability and size reduction. At the same time, it is equipped with good and reliable isolation to data signals.
- Baud rate: 57600 bps max.
- Power & signal: 2500 Vrms
- Input: 5V – 24V DC (external 12V power adaptor supplied)
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to 70 °C
- Storage temperature: 40 °C to 85 °C
- High noise data communications
- Industrial Control Systems & Communication.
- Building Automation.
- Isolation between 485/422 devices.
- Computer & Automation System.
- Extending Operational Distance.
- Where more than 32 nodes are connected to the bus.
- Video Surveillance & Security Control Panel.
The ISO 485/422 measures 115mm(L) x 43mm(W) x 20mm(H), weighs 60g and is available as a compact unit enclosed in a plastic casing, which takes power from the supplied power adaptor.