High-efficiency and power density 2:1 & 4:1 input range models in the standard DIP-16 package meeting safety approvals
An economical solution for space-critical and cost-sensitive applications in instrumentation, IT and industrial electronics are the TEL 12 & TEL 12WI isolated 12 Watt convertors that deliver a high power density.
The TEL 12 & TEL 12WI series are cost-effective solutions that do not compromise efficiency, performance or reliability, thus achieving a new standard for the power density of 3.61 W/cm3 in this power range. Both series feature:
- High efficiency of up to 88 per cent for low thermal loss
- Operating temperature of -40 degrees Celsius to +65 degrees Celsius (full load) and up to 85 degrees Celsius with 50 per cent load
- Internal input filter for EN 55032 class A compliance
- Safety approval to IEC/ UL / EN 62368-1
- High reliability >2.5M hours per MIL-HDBK-217F
- 6-side shielded metal case with insulated baseplate
- Protection against short circuit
Offered in wide 2:1 or 4:1 input ranges with outputs of 5 / 12 / 15 / 24 / ±12 / ±15 VDC and coming in an ultra-compact DIP-16 metal package measuring only 2.34cm x 1.37cm x 1.01cm, the products are available from TRACO POWER and through global distributors.