Littelfuse will be demonstrating its two new products(SiC) Schottky diodes and silicon IGBT technology at PCIM Europe 2016 Silicon Carbide at its Booth 7-140 (Hall 7).
An in-booth demonstration will illustrate the capabilities of Monolith’s SiC MOSFET technology with a 5kW buck converter with 675V nominal input and 350V nominal output. The converter switches at high frequencies (~200kHz) with an efficiency (>98%) that cannot be achieved with silicon IGBTs.
In 2015, Monolith formed a strategic partnership with Littelfuse, Inc. to develop SiC power semiconductors for industrial and automotive markets.
Representatives from Monolith Semiconductor and the designer of the power converter will be on hand to share additional information on the advantages of Monolith’s SiC technology and how it is poised to revolutionize power electronics.
Protect and Control
The Littelfuse booth will showcase solutions for the following market applications:
• Datacom Power – Protecting the global telecom network, from smart phones to cellular base stations
• Solar – High reliability and safeguards for equipment and systems subject to harsh environments in photovoltaic installations
• Industrial Drives – Ensuring the safe control and distribution of electrical power in industrial applications
• Electric Vehicles & Hybrid Electric Vehicles – Protect and control solutions for synchronizing, frequency control, load sharing and power management
New Product Announcement
• In addition to showcasing its diverse product solutions portfolio, Littelfuse will launch the new LFUSCD Series of Silicon Carbide (SiC) Schottky Diodes and announce its own IGBT die technology.