As institutes begin to reopen and students return to school, engineering colleges and universities are re-evaluating their educational direction. They are building upon the new models such as remote, hybrid and flexible and identifying better ways to transition seamlessly between remote and onsite education.
In this panel discussion, representatives from engineering institutes and the industry will discuss how new technologies and techniques that were innovated upon in the last year for engineering education, can now be adopted once colleges reopen so that we can bring about evolution to engineering education in India.
PANELLISTS PARTICIPATING IN THIS DISCUSSION
- Colonel Brian Neff, Head of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the U.S. Air Force Academy
- Dr. Krishna Vedula, Founder & Executive Director, Indo Universal Collaboration for Engineering Education (IUCEE)
- Mr. Bhooshan Iyer, Director-Sales (Head-Embedded Business, India), Tessolve Semiconductor
- Ben Nizette, Moku:Go Product Manager, Liquid Instruments
- Skanda Prasad, Student Panellist, Senior – Electronics and Communications Engineering, The National Institute of Engineering
- Mukul Yudhveer Singh, Business Editor, Electronics For U
This webinar was conducted on 10 Dec 2021.