- Advertisement -
Roles and Responsibilities
- Controls Systems Hardware and Application software hands-on experience – PLC, DCS. ESD, F&G systems (ICSS projects)
- Deliver technical solution to customers within agreed schedule and budget
- Work closely with Project Lead, Engineering Supervisor, other Leads and Project Manager.
- Understand the customer’s project Specifications, RFQ, Architecture, etc.,
- Hands-on working in detail engineering, System Architecture, BOM
- To collaborate with team and carry out Control System Hardware and Software Detail Engineering (including HMI), Application Development, Testing, Integration of Hardware, FAT with customer at factory as per project duration, Site Commissioning, system Cut-over’s, Loop Checking.Use effectively Typical / Templates for Complex Loops and project specific standards
- To read, understand P&IDs, Control Narratives, Logic diagrams, etc.
- Complete assigned work scope against the project plan, with 1
- 00% quality delivery (Right the First time)
- Site visit for Control & safety Systems Installation supervision, SAT, pre-commissioning, commissioning and hand over the project to customer / LSS team.
- Ensure compliance with quality / safety procedures during Engineering & Site execution phase. Identify possible improvement opportunities, share and contribute for its implementation
- Practice common methods, techniques, tools and products and provide feedback for future improvement
- Usage of engineering tools for optimization of Engineering man hours
Should have hands-on experience in:
- DCS / Safety PLC / PLC– Being part of Detail engineering, Testing and Commissioning.
- Third party systems interface – Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU, OPC (UA, DA, HDA, A&E), ProfiNet, Profibus and similar.
- HART, Foundation Fieldbus, Profibus
- Advanced L2/L3 nodes – Alarm, History, Asset, Network Management
- Networking Knowledge: TCP/IP protocols, Switch/Router and domain controller configurations.
- Virtualization of control nodes – added advantage
- Domain knowledge – Refinery, Petrochemicals, Pipeline, Power, Renewables
- Execute, Plan & deliver as per commitments,
- Team player with Good command on Oral + Written communication in English.
- Strong ability to work as team player and acquire/share technical skills and competencies.
- Customer interaction capabilities during Project life cycle.
You Must Have
- Advertisement -
Bachelor’s degree (BE/B Tech – Instrumentation, Electronics)
- Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
- Individuals that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Effective communicator
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
- Ability to adapt dictated by project changes
- Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks.
- Some engineering experience
- experience with