Company: Johnson Controls
What you will do
The primary responsibility for this role is to lead Building Management System global projects graphics development as per customer/account specific standards from our India office. Need to work closely with the team lead on graphics development, and handle first-level escalation. Follow processes, maintain required quality standards, and on-time deliveries to ensure customer satisfaction.
How you will do it
- Independent execution of project throughout the lifecycle
- Review MEP drawings and identify HAVC equipment, sensors
- Review control specifications for graphics requirements and sequence of operations
- Generation of initial review sheets and RFI’s
- Design graphics templates, and symbol libraries as per regional requirements
- Ensure quality assurance and defect-free graphics package delivery
- Adherence with all processes and guidelines to execute the project within the timeline
What we look for
- BE (Instrumentation / Electrical/ Electronics / Electronics & Communication)
- Knowledge of HVAC systems like Chilled Water systems, Cooling Towers, Primary & Secondary pumping systems, Hot Water systems, Different types of AHUs, FCUs, VAV systems, etc.
- Knowledge of BMS architecture with different types of Operator workstations
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD
- Experience in the field of Industrial Automation (SCADA/HMI screens development) will be added as an advantage
- Must be a quick learner & should have a keen eye for problem-solving
- Proficient in written and verbal communication
- Ability to demonstrate good leadership skills
3 to 5 years of relevant experience in the Building Automation Industry, BMS Design Engineering or Industrial Automation Graphics generation, and SCADA/HMI application development.