The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
- Provide technical support in the development and implementation of customer applications dealing with LS-SWIFT products and features.
- Provide specific product demonstrations on all aspects of highly complex products to customers and assess potential applications to meet customer needs; prepare detailed product specifications.
- Develop test cases; Characterize new products and/or features; Demonstrate metrology relevance to customer yield issues.
- The ideal candidate will possess strong technical skills, be current in the customer use case domain, have excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to work independently.
- The candidate will also be required to work towards characterization of the tool/algorithm performance and provides clear feedback to the Engineering teams for product improvement, especially during Alpha/Beta tests.
- Strong technical skills are required to understand the functionality and capabilities of these tools and for providing root cause analysis and potential solutions for customers.
- Such skills include (but are not limited to) techniques for data analysis/processing, statistical analysis as well as the ability to quickly pick up and understand customer requirements and processes.
- Up to 75% travel will be required
- Candidate must have Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science, or related fields.
- The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication, organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must be self-driven, yet a strong team player.
- Programming and scripting skills in MATLAB or Python are a plus