The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Hardware at Arm
With 125 Arm-powered products shipped every second, we’ll be in a over a trillion smart devices by 2035. Your smartphone, award-winning VR gaming, the world’s fastest supercomputer – our engineers are designing the advanced core processors leading the race towards a connected, autonomous, hyper-performance future.
So, we promise you endless opportunities to experiment and go even further in hardware! From architecture definition to advanced core implementation to full custom physical IPs, here you’ll have our backing to push limits in vital areas.
The Architecture and Technology Group (ATG) at Arm develops technologies and products for Arm’s future architecture roadmap. Architecture Verification product group develops Architecture Compliance Kits that are used by multiple development teams to validate that implementations are compliant to the Arm architecture specification. This role gives you an opportunity to work on the latest Architecture of the Arm Cores & System IPs. You will learn Arm Architectural and apply it along with hardware and software verification skills to develop high quality and reliable Architecture Verification IP. You possess good engineering and technical skills, fair understanding of CPU architecture/microarchitecture.
Role & Responsibilities
- Understand architecture definitions, carry out investigations and feasibility studies, develop verification strategy and contribute to development of compliance product
- Design verification testcases/scenarios in assembly/C/HVL and higher abstraction languages using automation techniques as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and willing to take up additional responsibilities to contribute to the team’s success.
Qualification & Experience
- Btech/B.S. or MTech/M.S./PhD in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or Electronics Engineering
- 2+ Years of engineering experience (CPU/sophisticated IP verification is a plus)
- Strong understanding of basic computer architecture
- Good in logical programming using C/C++/ Assembly with experience in embracing software engineering standard methodologies.
- Familiar with verification process such as Test Plan development, Testcase development
- Familiarity of Unix / Linux working environment
- Experience in CPU verification would be a plus
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our outstanding culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to surpass ordinary and shape outstanding:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is crucial, share it
- Realize that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress