The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here
About This Opportunity
This document outlines the job description for Domain Support Specialist – TXN within the Managed Service Delivery in SDU Bharti.
We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness; we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply.
What You Will Do
- Managing NOC 24X7 environment & act as a mentor to the Shift resources.
- Role is to handle the day-to-day operational challenges and ensure smooth operations and as per the contract agreements.
- To support and implement MSTOP processes.
- Authorized to report security breach incidences.
- To suggest for corrective and preventive actions of security threats.
- To act as a planned work coordinator for emergency requests beyond normal office hours.
You Will Bring
- Ensuring KPI / SLA Fulfillment related to Network.
- Maintenance & 1st Level troubleshooting of the events taking place on the network.
- To be able to interface with the other organizational entities like Circle team NPI, NPO, Optimization, SRF, FO, Projects, 3PP, Customer Support, Customer etc.
- To handle and analyze Trouble Tickets and recommend timely actions and solutions to Trouble Tickets when vital.
- Technical Knowledge of Microwave Equipment’s & Remedy Tool.
- Technical and/or functional skills: GSM & CDMA Knowledge.
- Degree in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
- At least 1 – 5 years’ experience in Telecom. Significant part of this experience must be into Telecom Network.