The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Company: Hitachi Energy
As Control and Protection Engineer, you will be working with HVDC Transmission projects and provide solutions on Control and Protection platform. Every other HVDC projects are unique in terms of the solutions we provide, which will keep you engaged with challenges to feed your growth.
Our Indian Operations Centre (INOPC) is a competence centre with around 2000+ skilled engineers who focus on tendering, engineering, planning, procurement, functional system testing, installation supervision, and commissioning. Over the last decade, INOPC has evolved to become the largest engineering hub serving more than 40 countries across different energy sectors. The team caters to the four business units—Transformers, Grid Integration, Grid Automation, High Voltage and has successfully executed engineering and commissioning for projects in more than 80 countries.
- Take ownership on conceptual design and Implementation of control and protection solutions.
- Responsible for Implementation and coordination of “HVDC AC Control & Protection Settings” on Realtime HVDC projects.
- Responsible for Preparing & Reviewing Documents as per HE standards and requirements.
- Responsible for functional testing of Protection functions in the lab setup.
- Collaboration with various teams – Control & Protection team, System Studies; Plant design and ensure successful completion of the project.
- Take part in the commissioning activity at site location, a place to learn real time HVDC System Operation and equipment in the HVDC stations.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical and Electronics.
- Should have Minimum 4 years’ experience in a HVAC Design / Projects, Commissioning Experience and Customer Orientation.
- Basic knowledge to understand Electrical Power Systems and schematics.
- Basic knowledge on IEEE / IEC standards.
- Digital signal processing.
- Analog circuits and digital circuits.
- Ready to travel worldwide – 30 % of the Job