Cadence is a pivotal leader in electronic design, building upon more than 30 years of computational software expertise. The company applies its underlying Intelligent System Design strategy to deliver software, hardware and IP that turn design concepts into reality. Cadence customers are the world’s most innovative companies, delivering extraordinary electronic products from chips to boards to systems for the most dynamic market applications including consumer, hyperscale computing, 5G communications, automotive, aerospace industrial and health.
The Cadence Advantage
- The opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology in an environment that encourages you to be creative, innovative, and to make an impact.
- Cadence’s employee-friendly policies focus on the physical and mental well-being of employees, career development, providing opportunities for learning, and celebrating success in recognition of specific needs of the employees.
- The unique “One Cadence – One Team” culture promotes collaboration within and across teams to ensure customer success
- Multiple avenues of learning and development available for employees to explore as per their specific requirement and interests
- You get to work with a diverse team of passionate, dedicated, and talented individuals who go above and beyond for our customers, our communities, and each other—every day.
Drives development of products and technologies and has material responsibility for the success of that product/technology.
- Strong understanding of Analog Design Fundamentals
• Experience 1 – 3 years in designing highspeed Transmitter/Receiver circuits is added advantage.
• Experience 1 – 3 years in industry standard Analog Design CAD tools.
• Strong debug and problem-solving skills
- Prior experience of working on Highspeed DDR/GDDR/LPDDR analog circuits
- Experience in designing PLL’s/Clocking circuits/Regulators desirable.
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MS or equivalent