Who We Are
Do you want to join our Geo-data revolution? Fugro’s global reach and unique know-how will put the world at your fingertips. Our love of exploration and technical expertise help us to provide our clients with invaluable insights. We source and make sense of the most relevant Geo-data for their needs, so they can design, build and operate their assets more safely, sustainably and efficiently. But we’re always looking for new talent to take the next step with us. For bright minds who enjoy meaningful work and want to push our pioneering spirit further. For individuals who can take the initiative, but work well within a team.
- Maintain all Electrical Equipment on company assets to ensure minimal downtime and that the equipment is always running to operational best
- Record and Maintain Preventative Planned Maintenance schedule.
- Install temporary/new or upgraded equipment onto assets when required to the highest company and regulatory standards.
- Carry out Fault Finding on Electrical Systems and complete effective diagnosis or repair work to ensure equipment is back operational.
- Maintain Critical Spares on site and ensure minimum quantities are maintained at all times.
- Assist in Deck/Drilling Operations when required.
- Always comply with company safety and quality procedures.
You Bring (Qualifications & Experience)
- Preferably Diploma in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role in Heavy Industry or Marine background.
- Experience with the electrical / electronic equipment’s used onboard vessels and drilling rigs.
- Clear and effective oral and written communications skills in English language.
- Strong coordination skills and ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment while supporting operational requirements within short timescales.