We’re looking for talented individuals with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow by safety compliance for emerging verticals of renewable energy like PV inverters, Battery storages and more. Join our R&D team, develop your skills on the job and work at the state-of-the-art products impacting entire cities, countries –craft the things to come.
This is your role. What part will you play?
• You should have core knowledge in PCB layout designing for Power electronics converter/inverter & controller
• PCB design according to requirements and specifications.
• Create/change/check circuit board layouts according to assembly manufacturing and circuit board-specific requirements.
• Creation and checking of data relevant for the circuit board production (Gerber, BOM, assembly and test data).
• Control of sample boards.
• Carrying out feasibility studies for new and further developments.
• Successfully completed engineering studies in the field of electrical engineering, mechatronics or similar with relevant professional experience of 3-5 years.
• Must have experience using Altium, Eagle or comparable PCB design software.
• Experience with EMC-compliant PCB design desirable.
• Knowledge of the manufacture, assembly and testing of printed circuit boards is desirable
• Practical experience with SAP desirable.
Personal and social skills
• Structured and independent way of working.
• Openness, ability to work in a team.
• High degree of independence and result orientation.
• High level of commitment and flexibility.
• Good communication skill.
• Interfaces to all other specialist departments in development.
• Interfaces to production, service, quality and purchasing.
• Technical contact for component manufacturers and suppliers as well as external
• certification and measurement institutes.