Company: Fligen Systems
About The Job
Fligen Systems is at the forefront of innovation in the unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) industry, specializing in the development and production of hybrid Vertical Takeoff and Landing (VTOL) drones. Established with a vision to revolutionize aerial mobility and advanced surveillance capabilities, Fligen Systems combines cutting-edge technology with a commitment to environmental sustainability.
With proficiency and expertise in the surveillance sector, we are looking for Drone Engineers with an electrical engineering background to join us. The job description and responsibilities are as below.
We are seeking talented Electrical Drone Engineers to join our team and help us develop state-of-the-art hybrid VTOL drones. The candidates should be able to design and develop Electrical Components for UAVs; collaborate with the team to research, design, and develop innovative systems along with other electrical components that meet specific performance and functionality requirements.
- Develop and integrate electrical systems for our hybrid drones, including power supply communication systems, sensors, and control systems.
- Work closely with the mechanical and manufacturing team to integrate electrical systems into the overall drone design.
- Conduct testing and troubleshooting of electrical systems to ensure optimal performance.
- Document designs, processes, and test results to support the development of high-quality products.
- Research new technologies and techniques related to drone electrical systems to drive innovation.
- Good soldering techniques and skills
- Evaluate electrical products and systems by designing testing methods
- Test finished products and system capabilities
- Keep necessary equipment operational
- Integration of various units to increase the performance capability of the UAV
- Understand the cost, quality, and timeline implications of issues and provide the best recommendation to the team.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of electrical engineering principles, including power supply,communication systems, and control systems.
- Knowledge of Pixhawk, CUAV, and similar controllers
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in various sensors and batteries used in UAVs
- Understanding the behaviour of control systems, circuits, and components
- Experience with circuit designing software