Company: ITriangle Infotech
Hiring! Embedded Firmware Developer
These are exciting times at iTriangle Infotech…….. As we expand our operations rapidly, add marquee Customers, explore newer Global markets, we invite passionate professionals to join our Winning Team.
We are looking for Embedded Firmware Developer
- The candidate should have a Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Electronics & Communication
- 2 to 5 years of experience in embedded Linux programming
- Expert in C programming and with GCC compiler and, GDB debugger, GNU Make, GIT
- Basic understanding of MISRA coding guidelines for automotive products
- Knowledge of Linux, x86, and ARM SOC
- Proficient with Linux tools and, utilities, and Bash scripting
- Proficient with lab equipment such as oscilloscopes and various analyzers
- Knowledge of network concepts, programming, and protocols, Linux kernel and device driver development
- Ability to write effective and reusable code according to best practices
- Knowledge of network concepts, programming, and protocols
- Knowledge of hardware and low-level development and Debian packaging and distribution administration is a plus.
- Knowledge of issue tracking systems, and project tracking systems is a plus
- Understanding of RF networks and concepts is a big plus
- Must be a dynamic, self-motivated, and team-oriented individual
- Design, code, and integrate software for embedded Linux/RTOS targets (applications, drivers, kernel)
- Customization, deployment and maintenance of Linux system and kernel for resource constrained targets.
- Improve and maintain existing software components
- Develop new software components on Communication stacks such as GPRS, TCP/IP, 4G on Telematics platforms.
- Create software upgrade /downgrade packages for deployed systems
- Create complete bootable disk images with kernel and filesystems containing system, Socket programs and applications, etc.
- Perform unit test, verification, and validation of the product developed
- Assist with the hardware design of Linux subsystem
- Document projects according to standards (protocols, architecture, technical specifications, etc.,)
- Support engineering, system test, and customer support teams
- Perform system integration, troubleshoot RF network including , timing related problems, signal strength, collisions, etc.
If you wish to be a part of this exciting & rewarding journey with iTriangle Infotech Pvt Ltd,