Company: Fenice Energy
Fenice Energy is a leading provider of clean energy solutions for homes, with a rich legacy of over 20 years in the industry. We offer a comprehensive range of products and services, including solar, storage , and eV charging solutions. Our mission is to make clean energy accessible and affordable for everyone. We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality products and services.
- Support the Sales Organization with battery and Inverter technical expertise and deep product knowledge
- Provide clear Customer Technical Requirements feedback to Product Management Teams
- Develop and deliver documentation such as: design guides, line diagrams, standard bills of materials, technical briefs, best practices, and training
- Provide onsite and remote commissioning training and support for install partners for inverter and battery storage systems
- Support new product launches and introductions
- Close cooperation and alignment with Customer Support and Field Services to deliver a best-in-class Customer Support Experience
Who You Are And What You Bring
- A minimum of 2 years of PV industry experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience – preferred.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Process-focused, highly organized and comfortable in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Practical and hands-on experience and expertise with distributed PV, battery storage and energy management applications.
- Hands-on expertise in troubleshooting electrical systems and data networks using tools such as multi-meters, power quality analyzers, data acquisition etc.
- Strong knowledge of local electrical and system regulatory codes.
- Willingness to travel locally, domestically and at times internationally as needed.