- Provide planned, Preventive and Reactive maintenance services, including fault finding, on hardware/software and Access control, CCTV, Fire alarm system including third party integration and Building Management / Automation Systems (IBMS)
- To ensure 100% compliance on Service Level Agreement (SLA), OTA & OTC
- Need to generate lead for reactive quoted opportunities and convert the orders to reach AOP targets
- Ensure on time renewal of contracts with YOY escalation
- Use data & analytics to compare the performance of systems against the intended functionality
- Management of third part contractors and participation in small project works.
- Look to optimize the performance of customer facilities and deliver a step-change in service outcomes
- Ensure all works are delivered on time, on budget and safely in line with Honeywell’s thorough safety policy.Collaborate closely with and facilitate subcontractors or other Honeywell employees on site
- Required – HVAC/ BMS/ IBMS/ FAS/ Access Control System/ CCTV System etc.
- Desired – Honeywell BMS, EBI, DVM etc.
- Achieving Order Booking, Revenue & Collection plan every month
Ability to handle a team of Engineers based on SOW.
Team player, Effective communication skills, Customer facing, Result oriented & hard working
Minimum 1-5 years of experience in similar domain
Desired – BE (Electronics/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical)