- Advertisement -
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Responsible for performing routine/preventive maintenance, servicing, and breakdown repairs on PGNAA/PFTNAA analyzers installed in PAN India. Support the analyzer installation, commissioning, and on-site fixing at customer sites and provide remote support to the clients as needed.
- Delivering demonstrations to ensure the customers are educated on safe and effective equipment use.
- Provide detailed service reports on a regular basis as soon as service visits are completed. Actively chip in to achieve the CAS and business goals.
- Travel as suggested by the reporting manager to provide customer service.
- Generating Service Revenue – Achieve the assigned target and support the team to achieve or exceed the plan by selling service contracts & spare parts to the assigned region and its sites. Renewal and upkeep of contracts.
- Understanding customer needs and concerns and providing a high level of customer service!
- To ensure that all processes are aligned with existing policies and to ensure all HR compliances and timelines.
- Individuals must possess strong control & process application knowledge especially in Cement industries.
- Service Job will involve Calibration, Elemental analysis useful in Stockpile and raw Mill applications of Cement plant, removal of radioactive sources, checking the performance parameters, measurement results, and setting up of the process control parameters. Knowledge of Windows OS & PLC.
- Apply logical, analytical & technical diagnostic skills to resolve problems quickly. Root cause analysis with analytical skills.
- Inter personnel skills, soft spoken, can handle customer’s critical issues. The partnership supports multi-functional teams in achieving business objectives.
- Achieves the planned growth for revenue and bookings in the assigned accounts/territory while maintaining or exceeding margin goals.
- Improve technical competence and implement the latest technologies in customer service
- Represents our company in a positive, professional manner in all encounters with Thermo Fisher Scientific customers, both externally and internally. Record and document customer issues using the Case Management system.
- Deliver technical support and/or training to customers to help improve product user experience and drive Thermo Fisher customer experience scores.
- Provide Field Service support on a case-by-case basis and coordinated with the Field Service Team. Own product-related cases and proactively provide solutions to customers. Drive continuous improvement using our Practical Process Improvement Business System
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Instrumentation, Electronics, and mechanical engineering or relevant field.
- Can handle multi-projects efficiently; plan and perform work in accordance with client requirements and professional standards.
- Shown experience over 3 years in related industries, Industry Sales/ Service sales/ Service engineer background.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and in a team environment. Open-minded, agile with change, and practical. Excellent office software skills, For example: Excel, and Word so