The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Intel’s integrated graphic solutions are used by millions of people every day, changing the way the world sees in unprecedented ways. As a Graphics Hardware Engineer, you will work on integrated graphics cores going into Intel’s next generation SoCs to power a wide range of devices from handhelds to servers. We’re looking for passionate and talented Graphics Hardware Engineers who are ready to make significant impacts in graphics and visual computing.
Your job scope includes validation microarchitecture, testbench design and implementation, logic verification (includes dynamic as well as formal verification), and post-Si validation debug support. You will be responsible for verification of complex RTL/logic clusters that go into the latest Intel graphics products.
- Your daily work will include one or more of the following responsibilities. The exact scope can be tailored based on applicant’s skills and experience.
- Develop detailed validation specs for testbench and validation collaterals design and/or comprehensive testplans for verification
- Define verification strategy and develop execution plans
- Ensure that validation sign off meets all the required matrices of coverage, pass rates, performance criterion as well as feature goals
- Design verification involving TestBench development, architecture/functional modeling, functional coverage closure, test writing, and debug
- Post-silicon debug and support
- Execution and debug of hardware simulations; achievement of functional test coverage objectives. Identification and closure of design and environment defects, including bug fixes requiring manual ECOs (gate-level netlist edits).
- Planning and organizing design/val projects or phases of design/val projects
You’ll interact with a team of the brightest minds in graphics technology, hardware, and software engineering. You’ll cultivate a deep understanding of the entire graphics pipeline, and you will integrate customer input into designs, enabling development of next decade’s cutting-edge applications. Your daily work will be anything but routine. You’ll ensure the graphics processing unit (GPU) platform has the best balance of features, performance and power, specifically focusing on graphics hardware components.
Bachelor of Engineering degree in Electronics or Computer Engineering with 2-7 year experience in silicon design development Additional qualifications include Experience with RTL verification and validation microarchitecture using VerilogSystemverilog Experience with coverage driven verification testbench development functional modeling and test writing debug Experience with industry standard frontend design and verification flowstools methodology Experience with scripting shellPERLDesirable Qualifications Strong analytical ability problem solving and communication skills Ability to work independently and at various levels of abstraction Experience with using Formal Verification tools for verifying designs Experience with OVMUVM based testbenches Design knowledge in synthesis and timing analysis Knowledge of graphics architecture and or designs.