The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Intel’s GPU products are constantly evolving to run all the leading-edge applications in 3D graphics, machine learning, video processing, and other highly parallelized data applications. The Hardware team within VMI and produces new designs every year, with multiple new designs already in the development pipeline. VMI is looking for talented Formal verification Engineers/Leads/Architects to join the experienced team working towards signing-off Intel’s GPU design with high quality. Joining this team will give you an opportunity to shape and develop products that will be used worldwide, and that will run tomorrow’s most important parallel computing applications.
We are looking for experienced formal Verification Engineers/Leads/Architects with the following essential qualifications:
- Experience in reviewing functional and micro-architectural specifications and defining the scope for formal verification.Definition of formal validation test plans and development of formal verification environments for signing-off a design through formal.
- Expert level knowledge in hardware description languages like VHDL/Verilog and writing properties/constraints using SVA.
- Experience in applying advance abstraction techniques for convergence and bug hunting.
- Excellent innovation skills to explore and propose new areas/ways for applying different formal verification applications.
- Experience with scripting languages like Perl/Python.
- Familiarity with C++ language is a preferrable.
Behavioral traits that we are looking for
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong leadership in driving execution and stakeholder management across different functional team.
- Possess strong teamwork, problem-solving and influencing skills along with abilities to work with different geographical locations.