The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
By joining Emerson as an Embedded Software Development, you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process.
- Responsible for circuit/board design & debugging, enhancement of various IO, Communication and CPU cards Responsible for the hardware technology domain from development to manufacturing and testing. Work together with cross-functional teams (Component Engineering, PCB layout, FPGA, software, testing, product management) to ensure overall system requirement fulfilled with cost-effective approach and high quality.
- Support to solve the issues on the site as well as in manufacturing Support Technical documentation as and when required Use excellent communication skills to interface with technical architects on complex technical issues.
- Bachelor or above in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 3-7 years of excellent expertise in analog/Mixed circuit design.
- Proficiency in ECAD suite of tools either from Mentor Graphics or Cadence.
- Expertise in Signal Integrity and simulations Measurement and validation methods for hardware design and know how to use the related instruments Solid knowledge of electrical and electronics design and manufacturing.
- Knowledge of the fundamental theory of signal processing, circuit analysis, analog circuits design, digital circuits design.
- Should have a good understanding of EMI/EMC concepts and how to independently debug the issues Should be able to co-ordinate tasks across cross functional teams like Firmware, Mechanical, Component Engineering, PCB layout etc. Familiar with the development of embedded C, VHDL, Verilog