The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
As an Associate project engineer, you will join an aspiring team that works with the HVDC Power transmission links. It is a diverse and independent job, within our project groups, with lots of responsibility and you will have great opportunities to develop your skills within HVDC. Our department is responsible for the C & P hardware design of HVDC system. This includes design, documentation, testing, supervising the installation and commissioning of the control and protection systems. Supporting and supervising on-site installation and commissioning around the world is an important part of our business offering.
- Production of Integrated System Schematic / Plant Circuit Diagram.
- Preparation of manufacturer documentation (GA, Scheme drawings, BoM) for control and protection panels / cubicles and junction / marshalling boxes.
- Preparation of Cable Schedule & Termination details.
- Able to Conduct Design Review meetings.
- Exposure in Engineering Base (EBASE) tool for Cubicle design and Plant Circuit diagram.
- Exposure in AC Control & Protection schemes.
- Exposure / Basic Knowledge in International electrical (IEEE/IEC) Standards.
- Taking Initiative in engineering Process optimizations, standardization etc.
- Ability to work independently maintaining excellent quality and optimized design in developing deliverables.
- Closely interacting with project team and support the team for smooth execution of project.
- Experience in HVDC projects will be an added advantage.
- Experience with site work execution in the relevant area will be an added advantage.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Should have minimum 2 to 5 years of experience in Control & Relay panel GA, Scheme drawings, BoM for Power Generation, Substation.
- Must have experience in Windows and MS office, AutoCad Electrical, Engineering Base, Hardware.
- Team Work, Analytical, Flexibility & Communication skills.