A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
Education & Training
Masters/Bachelors in Computer Science or Electronics and Communication Engineering or related field
- C++ programming experience
- Excellent Communication and Team work skills
- Experience in working with Automotive Infotainment Head Unit Hardware
- Good knowledge of UML Modelling tools like EA, Rhapsody.
- Good knowledge of Test driven development (Unit and Module testing)
- Good knowledge of SW-Version-Tools like SVN, GIT Knowledge of systems software design, operating systems and architectures
- Proven ability working in Agile Scrum environment using Atlassian tools
- Software Development and Unit Testing
- Optimizing computational applications (such as computer vision, image processing, graphics, machine learning)
- Define and Analyse SW requirements and SW interfaces
- Integration, Build and Release Management of application
- Documentation of High Level, Low Level design, Source code and Unit Tests
- Develop, flash and test the application in Embedded Hardware
- Communication with partners, suppliers and within the team
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.