If you are a Senior Electronics Design Engineer looking for a great opportunity to grow, develop and expand your skills professionally, Emerson has an exciting must-see opportunity for you based in our Pune location. As a Senior Electronics Design Engineer, you will be a part of a team responsible for new product development of industrial automation products & bring new technology into the industrial space.
As a Senior Electronic Design Engineer, You Will:
- Identify and drive process improvements
- Work as part of a multi-discipline team
- Design low power / high reliability analog and digital circuits.
- Design microcontroller /microprocessor-based controller boards
- Design & develop peripheral interface circuits based on I2C/SPI/UART/IOs/Memory etc
- Perform design simulations using SPICE.
- Perform and/or oversee PCB layouts
- Develop and execute electronics test plans.
- Influence mechanical, firmware and manufacturing design requirements to assure a successful end-product.
Who are you
You are a hands-on, technically focused engineer who confidently develops and actualizes electronic designs. You push yourself to achieve results and partner with others to drive work to completion while providing timely, relevant information to individuals across the organization. You are a problem solver who seeks new approaches.
Required Education, Experience & Skills
B.S. degree in Electronics Engineering or related level of experience plus certifications
6+ years of relevant professional experience
Preferred Education, Experience & Skills
- Good working knowledge of electronic test equipment including scopes, meters, signal generators, etc.
- 3+ years of experience with analog and digital circuit design
- A good understanding of electromagnetics and compliance requirements (EMC).
- Experience developing products with industrial protocols: HART, Foundation Fieldbus, Profibus, Industrial Ethernet