About the Job
Elecbits is a tech-enabled B2B platform that helps Electronics Enterprises to go from an idea to a shelf ready, commercial Electronics Product. We cover the end-to-end intricacies involved in the Electronics product development & manufacturing cycle using 25+ micro-services on our platform.
We are proud to have worked with more than 100 eminent enterprises, digitizing their product development and manufacturing lifecycle. Some notable names are Maruti Suzuki, Luminous, Escorts Kubota, Revolt Motors, Napino, ElanPro etc. We are the largest B2B Electronics development and manufacturing platform of its kind, having more than 3000 global Electronics manufacturers and suppliers on our platform.
- Handle the design, development, and testing of firmware for electronic systems, ensuring they meet functional and performance requirements.
- Develop and optimize algorithms for signal processing, control systems, data analysis, and other relevant applications.
- Collaborate with hardware engineers to define hardware/firmware interfaces and specifications.
- Work closely with software developers to integrate firmware with higher-level software components and ensure seamless functionality.
- Lead the debugging and troubleshooting efforts to identify and resolve firmware and algorithm-related issues.
- Conduct thorough testing and validation of firmware and algorithms to ensure high reliability and accuracy.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and emerging technologies in firmware development and algorithm design.
- Collaborate with product managers to define project requirements, scope, and timelines, and actively participate in project planning and execution.
- Prepare and maintain detailed documentation, including design specifications, test plans, and technical reports.
The ideal candidate key requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electronics, Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in firmware development, algorithm design, and implementation for electronic systems.
- Strong proficiency in programming languages: C and C++ (Highly recommended), Register level programming, Python.
- Communication protocols :
- A. Embedded protocols: SPI, I2C, UART, CAN (additional benefit)
- B. Wireless protocols: MQTT, HTTP/HTTPS Bluetooth/BLE, Wi-Fi, Cellular
- Expertise in tools: VSCode, Eclipse IDE, PlatformIO, , cmake, openCPU
- Frameworks: Espidf, Arduino
- Real-Time-Operating-System: FreeRTOS/POSIX
- Familiarity with Event-driven programming paradigm and state-machine
- Clear concepts of Computer Organization and Architecture and Computer networking
- In-depth knowledge of signal processing techniques, control systems, data analysis, and algorithm optimization.
- Experience with hardware/firmware co-design and familiarity with hardware design principles and considerations.
- Proficiency in using relevant development tools, debuggers, and software/hardware testing equipment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to analyze and troubleshoot complex firmware and algorithm issues.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality firmware and algorithm solutions on schedule.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in the Electric Vehicle, Telematics, IoT industry (optional, but desirable).
- Familiarity with safety and compliance standards for electronic systems (e.g., ISO, IEC) is a plus.
- Independent and able to work as a team player.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Capable of adhering to time limits.
- Ability to work under pressure.