The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Company: Baker Hughes
Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving critical issues?
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Join our team!
Our Digital Solutions business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations. Our team designs real time systems for the condition monitoring of machines in the energy sector.
Partner with the best
As an Electrical Engineer, you will be involved in product development, design, sustaining, or R&D. Plans and conducts research, design and development of standard engineering assignments. May be assisted by entry or junior or level personnel. As an Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Leading engineers on smaller project with some functional supervision.
- Working primarily in Electrical engineering in product development, design, sustaining, or R&D
- Selecting engineering techniques to solve problems and makes sound design recommendations.
- Assessing results for applicability, validity and conformance to specifications.
- Planning and conducting research, design and development of standard engineering assignments
- Working with minimum supervision, conferring with superiors on unusual matters.
- Assisting in project planning and review.
- Handling special projects, as assigned.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will have following knowledge & skills (Must Have):
- Have a solid understanding of Power & Analog Electronics Fundamentals.
- Have strong design experience in Switched Mode Power Supply Topologies (AC to DC and DC to DC)
- Have a good design exposure in Magnetics Design (Low frequency and high frequency transformers and Inductors)
- Have a good design exposure in Analog electronics Design (OPAMP/Sensor/ADC-DAC based design)
- Have a good experience in Power & Analog Simulation (Spice, LTSpice, etc.)
- Have knowledge & good design experience in EMI / EMC design (Filter, Protection circuits, etc.)
- Have a good understanding of various EMI / EMC standards
- Have a good experience in Board bring up details level power/Analog design testing
- Have a good experience in cross functional co-ordinate with other engineering teams (PCB Layout, Mechanics & verification)
- Have an Experience in Schematics drawing (Altium)
Nice to have
- Experience in complete end to end electronics product design & development including digital electronics( memories , ICs, etc.)
- Have experience of power supply design topologies such as SEPIC, BUCK, BOOST, LDO, etc.
- Experience in various circuit analyses such as Failure Mode Effect Analysis & worst-case Analysis,
- Knowledge of some analog control loop designs etc.
- Preparation of design documents (design specification, design analysis, test plan, test reports, etc.)
- Experience in Mixed signal design (Digital/MCU/Comm protocol, etc.)
- Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive