- Advertisement -
Mandatory Technical Skills required
- Strong on C programming
- Working experience of RTOS/Linux Device Driver, u-boot,BSP, board bring-up.
- Working experience in RTOS/Linux Kernel Space
- Self-motivated and good team player.
Desirable Skills Required
- Good Working knowledge in board bringup, Kernel Porting, DDR, uboot, USB, I2C, SPI, PCI,PCIE, eMMC, ARM-core, and Flash technologies.
- Solid understanding of RTOS/Linux internals, OS concepts, Real Time systems, ux BSP.
- Strong skills in: GDB, live system debugging and problem solving skills.
- Experience on PowerPC( MPC82xx,83xx,P2020,P2041,P5040), ARM or similar multi-core processor is a plus.
What Does Ciena Expect of You?
- Initiative – You’re a self-starter who works with limited direction and is committed to delivering against aggressive deadlines.
- Agility – you are readily able to manage competing and ever-changing account priorities and maintain a balanced and methodical approach to problem solving.
- Communication expertise – the ability to tailor your message and ideas to the audience to ensure understanding and agreement.
- The flexibility to work independently and as part of a broader team – you thrive in a team environment, but are comfortable working independently as required.
- Problem solver – you possess the ability to troubleshoot and perform fault isolation and usage of source code debug tools.
- A commitment to learning – you keep abreast of the market and competition and use that information to Ciena’s advantage.
The Must Haves
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering coupled extensive experience in an embedded software design role and embedded Linux.
- Proven expertise relative to the physical design and architecture of embedded Linux systems including docker containers, Linux kernel, device drivers, Universal !/O, Kernel Modules, memory management, page allocation and build process.