- Advertisement -
- Work on Embedded Firmware projects for new product development, quality improvement and sustaining engineering, in collaboration with Lead Engineers and Technical Leads.
- Understand and draft firmware application requirement for the projects.
- Perform the project design and development activities, review and get approvals for project artifacts from lead engineers and technical leads
- Design and develop Firmware Modules, integrate it with embedded device.
- Design and develop high level and detailed design, unit/module test cases, test plans & reports.
- Conduct design verification review process. Prepare / review project documentation.
- Coordinate Firmware / software development activities.
- Develop / implement, debug and test software’s for embedded devices and systems, analyze and enhance efficiency, stability, and scalability of embedded system resources, optimize I/O performance.
- Develop Product Domain Knowledge, participate / conduct in team meetings and Knowledge Sharing Sessions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Instrumentation Engineering or M. Sc. Electronics with relevant experience of 5 years to 7 years using C / C++ for embedded firmware development.
- Must have sound understanding of Embedded software design life cycle, New product development process & experience of working with global teams.
- Sound embedded software design skills for 8/16/32 bit -Microcontroller / Microprocessor/ ARM Core based design.
- Must Have Exposure to RTOS based development
- Experienced in different Communication Interfaces & Protocols – Serial, RS-485, I2C, SPI, USB, Wireless (BLE), Ethernet -IP, Cellular Connectivity
- Expert in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets using test & measurement equipment like Digital Oscilloscope, Protocol Analyser etc.
- Exposure to static analysis of Code – MISRA – C Std.
- Good knowledge in industrial Functional Safety Standard (or Similar)– IEC 61508
- Familiarity with Software version control (Git) and Bug / Defects tracking systems.
- Experience of Unit and Integration testing, performance measurement, Debugging and analysis of the assigned issues, Re-engineering of existing code for reuse with required modifications and associated unit/integration testing.