- Advertisement -
Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
- To design, develop and implement all electrical and electronic features in the particular platform vehicle meeting all regulatory standards/requirements with in project time line.
- Initiate, Interact with CFT and Lead the design engineers for system integration to realise the required EandE feature with Quality, Cost and Time.
- Evaluate existing and new designs for compliance to internal and external standards and review designs for various governmental regulation compliance
- Releasing all technical specification to suppliers for components/systems
- Validating the components by making proper test cases in both component and vehicle level so as to give issue free product to customer
- Meeting the cost targets specified without compromising quality of the product and also bringing out some cost effective solution through IMCR/VAVE activities.
- Field failure and analysis: Analysing on field reported concerns and giving solution to reduce/eliminate it and also capturing that particular issue in upcoming products.
- Should have knowledge on working of BOM details of components.
- Must demonstrate a high degree of problem solving ability, especially in the field of expertise. Usage of Quality tools, DFMEA,Design Reviews and Project management
Fluent in use of personal computer programs such as Access, Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.
- Good communication skills and Good team leader
- Adaptable: Able to adapt oneself to new surroundings; to make suitable change so as to fit new conditions.
- Reliable: Dependable.
- Responsible: Capable of rational conduct, trustworthy.
- Should be able to handle/guide team of 2 or 3
- Analytical and conceptual skills planning and organizing skills
- Interfacing with all inter dept. teams from start to end of project to ensure First Time Right
- Knowledge and Awareness of dev agencies and testing at agency like ARAI / VRDe/I CAT
- Awareness of vehicle technical symposiums, conference etc.,
- Good knowledge on systems like design review
- Specialized, Technical Good knowledge on vehicle electrical system and interfacing parts.
- Manufacturing of EandE aggregates
- Maintaining quality level targets as per agreement
- Basic Knowledge in CAD tools – preferably CATIA and AUTO CAD.
- Good Vehicle system knowledge and EandE aggregates in the vehicle- Distribution system,
- Starting and Charging system, Lighting system and switches.
- Very good knowledge in Vehicle electronics and In Vehicle networking systems – Body control module, ABS/ESP,Airbag andInfotainment, Communication protocols like CAN and LIN
- 5 to 7 Years
- Industry Preferred
BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in ECE/EEE/E and I/Automobile Engineering