You may not know our name, but you have surely used our innovations and solutions.
Our mission is to unlock the world and make it safer through cutting-edge identity technologies. Every day, around the globe, we are enabling citizens and consumers alike to perform their daily critical activities (such as pay, connect and travel), in the physical as well as digital space. We are transforming their lives by making the world more secure and yet also more streamlined.
We have brought together complementary know-how and technologies that have never been combined before for both the physical and digital era: secured connectivity, secured payments and secured identity management. Cybersecurity, biometrics, large scale distributed systems and Cloud computing, analytics and smart devices are at the core of both our physical products and our software and systems.
We serve our clients in 180 countries thanks to our 15,000 employees worldwide.
We are looking for Pre-Prod Engineer based at Noida (NSEZ).
Roles & Responsibilities
- Validation of the tools to be used in Smart Card production.
- Understanding of production setup like Laser files (VLM), Fulfilment & packaging specs.
- Basic knowledge of cryptographic keys and key management.
- Proficiency in machine operations.
- Monitoring the lead-time for each new project received. Giving technical assistance to production i.e. supporting factories.
- Requirement gathering as per the requirement to the application developer
- Co-ordination with other departments: software engineering, quality, Data Center, production etc. for the new product launch.
- To monitor and work on the data generation engine and generation of the data.
- Creating report on the daily basis.
- Interacting with the field Technical consultants regarding the new product.
- Working on the ERP system. Who are we looking for?
To succeed in the above mission, you will need to have following skills/experiences:
- 0-2 years of experience
- B Tech in Electronics and Communication
- Basic knowledge of VB and C will be a value added advantage.
- Basics of any Programming language
- Preferable from Manufacturing Industry