HELLA, one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every day, 36,000 employees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
- Should have Skill of managing the production operations with key focus on optimal utilization of resources
- Monitoring production vs. rejection rate; addressing technical matters with other departments to ensure smooth operations
- Experience & knowledge for implementation of Quality tools (Kaizen, 5s, 7-QC Tools, Why- Why Analysis etc.), Lean manufacturing, IATF etc
- Knowledge of Developing the visual controls, preparations of one-point standards & work instructions
- Providing training to new associates, identifying the training needs, and organizing the training sessions for the new associates
- B.E./ B.Tech in Electronics Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3 to 5 Years of relevant experience
- Strong in analytical, communication & negotiation skills
- Knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Office,…etc.
- Should be able to work in shifts