- Advertisement -
- Operates mechanical production machines to manufacture parts and semi-products according to agreed engineering specifications, quality requirements and manufacturing time.
- Sets up and operates with a non-specified or broad production machine environment.
- Organizes and uses machine related tools, and equipment relevant in production.
- Plans and lays out work, prepares components or semi-products and monitors related hand-stock.
- Processes the components or semi-products/products according to engineering specifications and quality standards.
- May perform basic machine-related CNC / SPS-programming, if required.
- Performs basic or specifically defined maintenance operations.
- Cooperates with maintenance technicians and/or external service providers in repair issues.
- May operate various types of mechanical production equipment/technology.