Schindler stands for mobility. Mobility needs experts.
Join our team in Ahmedabad.
Founded in Switzerland in 1874, the Schindler Group is a leading global provider of elevators, escalators, and related services. Schindler mobility solutions move one billion people every day all over the world. Behind the company’s success are over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries.
Established in 1998, Schindler India is a wholly owned subsidiary of Schindler Holding Co. We supply elevators, escalators and mobility technology for all market segments: residential apartment blocks, business and shopping centers, high-rise towers as well as transport infrastructure such as metro stations and airport terminals. With sales growth double that of the industry, a rapidly burgeoning portfolio and expanding employee base each year, Schindler India is poised for a leadership position in India in the short term.
Service Engineer – Existing Installation
Mobility is the goal
The Customer Engineer creates operational added value through the performance of maintenance, repairs and small modernizations on customer’s equipment in an efficient, effective and professional manner in order to provide outstanding customer service following the safety rules.
- Take responsibility for the assigned service route and organize his time to complete the assigned visits and the specific tasks within each visit in order to maximize the safety and reliability of the equipment.
- Respond to all call backs that are assigned in a timely manner and be available for call back coverage during regular work hours, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Perform all service, repairs and small modernizations according to the Schindler standards, including safety policies.
- Keep the customer informed regarding the condition of his equipment, preventive and corrective repairs and discretionary repairs or modernizations.
- Complete all required data inputs in a diligent and honest fashion; these include time reporting, parts usage, call back reporting, maintenance performance and repair and modernization work reports in Field Link.
Mobility needs you
For the Customer Engineer position, Schindler seeks people with:
- Expertise Desired experience as Technician in E&E industry for at least four years (ITI) and two years forDiploma holder.
- Knowledge and Skills Desired knowledge in electronics, electricity, mechanics and hydraulics. Customer oriented behavior, Communication Skills
- Education Diploma in Engineering (Electrical or Electronics)
Do you want to move the future with us?
Interested? Send us your complete application at