- Advertisement -
Location: General Electric
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Testing and commissioning of Control and Relay panels, Integration with SCADA system, Refurbishment, Trouble shooting and Investigation at site on Protection Scheme
- Training to Customer at site or in-plant during Inspection.
- Knowledge of Power System and Application is must.
- Knowledge of Numerical Test kit and Relays are preferable.
- Preparing and Scheduling on the projects before proceeds to site.
- Customer liaison and handling technical queries of customers.
- Knowledge on reading, implementing and understanding the Engineering drawings, schemes etc…
- Responsibility on site Safety for Self and Team. Managing contractor workers where required.
- Extensive and Long duration Traveling in India and abroad.
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering – Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- 3 – 5 years of experience.
- Knowledge and experience on protection and control equipment’s.
- R-English, W-English & S-Hindi / English. Know to any other languages will be added advantages.
- Good communication skills.
- Team Player.
- Prior commissioning exposure. Willing for frequent travel
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to document, plan, and execute programs.