- Advertisement -
APPLY HERE ON LINKEDIN
Location: Bangalore, Noida and Coimbatore
Company: Apex Semiconductor
You will own the block and chip level STA analysis and methodology for high performance and low power designs as well as complex SOCs.
- Block level and chip level timing analysis.
- Timing analysis of different kinds of interfaces at chip level.
- Work with the design and implementation teams to develop and qualify timing constraints.
- Work on methodology development for timing analysis and timing closure.
- Contribute to the STA flow development.
- Work closely with the physical design engineers to resolve implementation related timing issues.
- Create methodologies for customized timing checks for different IPs, interfaces etc.
- Validation of library timing data (qualification of libraries).
- BTech/MTech from a reputed university.
- 2-4 years of hands-on experience in timing analysis.
- Experience in doing SoC level timing analysis.
- Should be familiar with timing analysis for hierarchical designs.
- Familiarity with different types of interfaces like PCIe, SATA, USB, DDR etc.
- Worked on technology nodes 16nm and 7nm.
- Proficiency in industry standard STA tools (Tempus and PrimeTime).
- Good scripting skill in Tcl and Python.
- Familiarity with different physical design tools preferably Cadence Innovus.