- Advertisement -
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
What will your job look like?
- Basic understanding of 5G/LTE/3G/2G RAN Network
- Bridge handling for incoming GC requests and follow-up with GC for MOP/Nest expiry
- Perform Pre & Post Health Checks using different Amdocs, vendor & client tools
- Experience on Ericsson/Nokia OSS access and commands
- To handle the bridge requests and create the records on workbench
- Track the active issues and provide an update on daily basis
- Liaise with Field technician for all field activity and provide/arrange technical remote support
- To support Field Crew for lock, unlock, RSSI, alarm troubleshooting etc.
- Site performance monitoring (new + existing techs) and raising the issues for degradation
All you need is…
- Must be an Engineering or non-Engineering Graduate or Masters’ – BCA, MCA, BSC, MSC (Preferred in Electronics & Communication stream) with 6+ months of Experience.
- Experience in using MS office – Outlook, word, PowerPoint & Excel
- Experience with mobile network basics is an advantage.
- Must have above average communication skills
- Highly Preferred to work on Night Shift
- Why you will love this job:
- You will have a wide scope of activities
- You will have excellent products and solutions
- You will have scope for professional development