Qualifications and Experience Details
There is an immediate opening for a Technical Sales Engineer for Full-Time jobs in Sector 16, Faridabad. It is an exciting opportunity for job seekers who are Experienced.
The minimum salary for this position is 15,000 INR and can go up to 20,000 INR (based on your performance during the interview and your experience). E Control Devices is aggressively hiring Technical Sales Engineers to expand its business and cater to the growing customer base. This vacancy is suitable for Men. The candidate should have completed the Graduate degree and shall have language proficiency in English as Fluent English. The shift timings are from 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM. The company operates 6 days a week from Monday – to Saturday. No work-related deposit needs to be made for this position. If you want to pursue a career in this direction, don’t miss this opportunity. There are limited job openings and they are filling fast. Apply to this job at the earliest.
- Experience in sales &amp; marketing in Electronics/Electrical Products & Good knowledge of IoT products, Power Electronic Products Working experience in technical sales with any dealer/distributor or any manufacturer of Power Electronics & Electrical Products.
- Having a broad idea of electronics product and their application market.
- Should be able to make and implement a sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure the company’s strong presence
- To be responsible for achieving growth and hitting sales targets
- Will be responsible for maximizing our sales revenue with potential target customers on an India basis.
- Should be able to present sales, revenue, and realistic forecasts to the management team Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
Desired Candidate Profile
- GOOD communication –English writing and speaking including preparation of sales reports for management
- The candidate should have a managerial approach, know how to strategize the work and how to issue and implement the policies
- Must have worked towards mapping the market, strategizing the increasing the sales turnover, preparation of sales report
- Must have experience in managing customer relationships