The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
You will be working as Field Service Engineer and will be part of Motion Business Area for Service Division based in Raipur, India. In this role you will be reporting to Service Team Leader and will be responsible for LV inverters range from 1 KW to 2 MW customers throughout India. The primary role is to support customers, field installations, commissioning all ABB products.
- Providing field service expertise, service execution and building relationships with users
Being the primary person to resolve inverter issues; hardware, firmware, application as needed
- Building customer confidence and easing customer experience by supporting our drives supplied
- Being the regional expert and execution lead for field service best-practices, customer delight and efficiency
- Collaborating with sales and services teams to building relationships and supporting new projects with customers
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
- Diploma or Bachelors degree in engineering (electrical / electronic)
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in industries such as services, commissioning and applications
- Experience executing field product performance, field repair, maintenance, diagnostics and uptime
- Knowledge of Drives (DC, LV, SPRS & Multicell) and in industry standards and codes (NEC, UL, IEEE, utility interactivity etc.)
- Excellent computer skills along with verbal and written communication skills are must
- Willingness to travel regularly and with short notice for sake of customer satisfaction and field portfolio performance goals