Tests product and/or solution functionality; analyzes and debugs e.g. software related product issues.
- Executes tests.
- Consults Product Managers and R&D Project Managers in the requirement definition concerning the testability of the requirement.
- Analyzes requirements in order to define test cases.
- Performs requirements verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete and conforming to standards.
- Participates in design reviews. Identifies potential technical problems or design flaws.
- Participates in the evolution/implementation of product development processes and tools.
- Analyzes customer feedback.
- Interacts with internal stakeholders such as support representatives, developers, technical writers, project managers, and quality assurance personnel.
- Plans, coordinates and tracks activities in her / his area of technical responsibility.
- Should have hands on experience in Behavior-Driven Development & used tools like Cucumber, Rspec etc…
- Hands on experience in scripting languages (Ruby, PowerShell, Perl, Python, C# etc…)
- Strong Database skills (MySQL & SQL server)
- Experience on Multiple Test automation tool (Ruby Mine, QTP , Test Complete etc)
- Exposure to CI / CD tools like Jenkins, Chef etc.
- Good understanding of test and defect tracking tools (defect logging tools, test management tools, versioning systems, statistical tools, performance monitoring tools, test automation tools etc.,)
- Total Experience: 3-10 years
- BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech in Computer Science, Electronics or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Software Development / Automation Testing & At least 2 years of experience with Agile methodologies & Behavior Driven Development
- Quick learner for new technologies with good analytical and problem-solving skills
Company: Siemens Gamesa