KONE India is embarking upon an exciting growth phase and this represents an opportunity for you to join our Chennai KONE India, as an Engineer / Senior Engineer – Connectivity (Embedded Hardware Developer).
What will you be doing?
- Supporting for technology development in remote monitoring devices / component projects
- Manage design tasks such as electronics design, quality improvements, cost down activities
- Plan, execute, analyze and document testing and verification of remote monitoring devices
- Give technical support to other KONE organizations.
Are you the one?
- 3+ years of embedded hardware experience with B.E
- In depth knowledge in Elevator Technologies would be good
- Deep technical knowledge about Wireless communication, Mobile networks (2G/3G/4G/5G), Bluetooth, Networking, IoT, Sensors
- Knowledge and experience of hw/sw cybersecurity would be good
- Experience in Embedded software (Dev or Test) would be benefit
- Experience in Cloud technologies would be benefit
- Exposure to International Standards like EN, IEC, Country Type approvals, Certifications etc. related to Radiaodevices
- Product life cycle management Process and Quality & Corrective action Process Knowledge is required
- Hands on experience in Product change management is preferred
- Experience in working in multinational matrix organization
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.