- Advertisement -
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Analog frontend AE is responsible for providing support to frontend tools like Virtuoso schematic editor, analog and mixed signal simulators, schematic simulation environment, regressions tools, waveform viewers etc.
- Develop and maintain new flow features around Frontend EDA tools and capabilities.
- Provide Support for schematic design engineer to debug tool issues, design debug and resolve technical problems.
- Develop and automate new, existing and sophisticated design methodologies and liaise closely with external tool vendors to drive improvements
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Three years of relevant experience
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Good understanding of analog and mixed-signal design methodologies
- Experience in analog and mixed-signal simulation and debug
- Strong electrical knowledge and understand of Analog and Digital circuits
- Strong modeling knowledge with VerilogA, verilogAMS, UVM-code,
- Experience with Cadence Spectre/ APS/ SpectreX/ Xcelium simulation & simulation environment – Maestro, ADE, ViVA, simvison, vManager
- Extensive experience scripting preferably including Python, Perl, Tcl and SKILL
- Expert-level knowledge of Cadence Virtuoso Environment
- Experience with Cadence Spectre/APS/SpectreX netlists, simulation, and debugging associated issues
- Experience with Cadence Spectre/ SpectreRF analysis – TRAN,DC,AC,PSS, PNOISE etc
- Analog Simulation ‘SOA’ or Safe Operating Area assert generation and verification
- Experience with reliability signoff tool.
- Partner and collaborate with design teams using strong interpersonal skills while supporting internal customers
Company: Texas Instruments
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.