Email ID for Applicants for sharing the resumes/CVs: [email protected]
Location: Axxonet, 85-13, 4th Cross Bhavani Layout Christ School Road, opp. St Thomas Church, off Bannerghatta Main Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560029
Company: Axxonet System Technologies Pvt Ltd
‘Electronics Design Engineer’ will be responsible for Design and Production of multiple Medical products designed in Axxonet.
This position involves working with a multidisciplinary team, working towards formulating the Problem statement, Requirement analysis, Planning, Component selection, Prototyping and Final production.
Experience: 2+ years of relevant experience in Circuit design, Simulation and Schematic Entry.
- Create design documents as per the QMS process Design schematics for Digital, Analog, Power and Mixed-signal circuits which comply with standard safety requirements. Perform simulations and testing for the parameters like Power, Timing, Signal Integrity and PDN analysis.
- Plan and perform tasks needed to complete the design of subsystems. Work with a Cross Functional team in Design reviews.
- Perform failure analysis and root cause analysis on system and subsystem levels.
- Create the test plan needed to validate the design and ensure all the processes are followed as per the QMS process.
- Good understanding of concepts in Analog Electronics and experience in circuit development using Differential amplifiers and Instrumentation amplifiers.
- Should have Working knowledge of communication protocols like SPI, I2C, USB, and other Digital communication protocols.
- Good understanding of Hardware architecture of ARM cortex microcontrollers or Atmeg or PIC controllers.
- Experience in Embedded test techniques, Hands-on experience in troubleshooting of complex designs using standard test equipment.
- Hardware design with Microprocessors/Microcontrollers, FPGAs and external Memory Peripherals.
- Experience using Altium Designer, LtSpice or other analog simulation softwares. Experience in Technical Documentation.
- Experience in design consideration for EMI/ EMC/ESD.
- Experience in Schematic capture in any PCB design tool is a Must. PCB layout experience is an added advantage.
- Experience in design and development in any Quality regulated industry.