- Advertisement -
- Candidate must be skilled in Designing Schematics and PCB Layout based on the Specifications documentation and Electronics Block Diagram.
- Candidate must be able to search and order components from Online Vendors as well as maintain and update the Bill of Material sheets of all Inventories in the Electronics Lab.
- Candidate must show proficiency in his ability to Solder Low Profile Quad Flat Packages (LQFP) ICs.
- The position also requires the Hardware Designer to have basic level coding knowledge in C/C++.
- Candidates who could show their involvement and expertise in IOT projects will be favored.
- Above all, Candidate must possess an urge to solve problems in real world through Electronics Design.
You Must Possess
- A formal Electronics Engineering degree/diploma.
- An excellent academic record.
- Documentation and working prototypes of the projects completed.
- 3 years of work experience mandatory.
- Proficient use of Altium PCB Design software
- Embedded C Coding on Microcontrollers. Preferred Microcontrollers STM32 series, ATMEL, PIC.
- Soldering up to LQFP package ICs
- IC selections and BOM Maintenance
- Assist Hardware Design team in completing PCB Designs
- Bring-up PCB, Documentation of Tests on the Assembled PCB boards for optimizing performance
- Integrate Hardware Modules, Code, Test and Debug Proof of Concepts
Company: Inventindia Innovations
Your Candidature will be considered only if your profile has academic grades along with your resume to [email protected]