About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Develop embedded firmware to control three-phase inverter fed Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor
- Program embedded processors (TI/Microchip/Renesas/ST) using C language to make use of ADC, DAC, PWM, GPIO modules for Power Electronics control applications.
- Design and implement protection algorithms, system diagnostics/prognostics, communication protocols, embedded protocol standards (SPI, I2C, UART, USB)
- Test the control algorithm on the development boards through digital communication, debugger, oscilloscope, and logic analyzer in a lab environment
- Collaborate with the hardware team for prototype development and testing
- Design of electronic circuits using opamps, TL431, transistors, etc.
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 17th Oct’21 and 21st Nov’21
- are available for duration of 6 months
- are from Delhi and neighboring cities
- have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their careers can also apply.
Company: Calvem Energy Private Limited
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.