- Advertisement -
- Solving Low Voltage (LV) Induction motors enquiries in given time limits.
- Solving technical issue in assigned area of responsibility and pre order documentation.
- Supporting front end sales in discussion with customers for ensuring technical acceptance and closure of the offer made.
- Following the design rules and principals given from product group and technology.
- Developing and providing technical presentation/ training to customer.
- Developing and updating checklists and guidelines for internal reference.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- B.E/ B. Tech in Electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 -4 years of experience as an Global Customer Support.
- Good understanding of construction and theory of induction motors.
- Experience in Induction motor design preferred.
- Preparation of technical datasheets, writing comments and deviations as per customer specification.
- Working knowledge on Induction motor enquiries from OEM’s, EPC’s, End users.
- Knowledge of IS and IEC standards.
- Knowledge of hazardous area motors.
- Knowledge of testing requirement of the Induction motor.
- Understanding of dimensional drawings and bill of material.