With the rapid change in technology and markets comes a new stream of responsibilities and challenges. The drive to research and the thirst for knowledge meets business savvy and spirit at OSRAM Continental.
- Responsible for hardware development and testing of Automotive ECU for Light control applications.
- Responsible for Requirements gathering and analysis, designing schematics, layout review and coordination, design verification and data release to manufacturing plant.
Experience in electronics design (3 to 5 years)
- Experience in analog and power electronics or DC/DC converter design is an added advantage
- eCAD circuit design (Zuken or similar)
- ISO 26262 Basic understanding
- EMC knowledge
- Good knowledge in using E-CAD, simulation and calculation software tools- Zuken, LTspice, Pspice, Mathcad.
- Automotive industry serial protocols such as CAN, LIN etc (Added advantage)
- Standards – ISO 7637, IEC 60068, ISO 10605, ISO 11452, ISO 11898, CISPR 25, JASO D 001 (Added advantage)
- Micro controller architecture
- Automotive domain experience – Preferred (Added advantage)
Company: OSRAM Continental