In this position you will be involved in the daily operations of the sales team for multiple industries interacting with a worldwide customer base.
- Assisting customers and/or Evertz outside sales team with equipment selection and systems design, while maintaining a strong and professional relationship with all customers.
- Determine customer needs and provide most cost effective and innovative solution, and system drawing.
- Communicate with Evertz R&D Teams to determine best possible solution(s)to fully satisfy customer expectations and requirements.
- Work with team members to facilitate calls, manage workflow, and ensure all customers’ needs and wants are addressed
- Be proactive and accountable for deadlines and job requirements to ensure projects are executed on time and professionally.
- Attend Product Training to keep yourself up to date on technical advances and changes within the company.
- Degree or Diploma in Electronics/IT/Computer Science
- Be results oriented, self-motivated, and a team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving ability, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills and initiative
- Attentive to the needs of customers, responds quickly and competently to customer requests
- Adept at learning and adapting to new technologies
- Experience working with broadcast/post-production products would be an asset